Here are a number of things that you will need to take care of after studying abroad.
Study Abroad Report
Upon completion of the study abroad program, you are required to submit a study abroad report within one month after program completion. Please follow the steps below to submit your study abroad report via the Online Study Abroad Report Form.
- Step 1: Read the instructions via the link below
For students who participated in the study abroad programs below
- SSCI Exchange Program
- SENG Exchange Program
- SHSS Exchange Program
- IPO Exchange Program
- Mainland Exchange Program
- HKUST Summer Study Abroad Program
For students participating in SBM exchange program in Fall/Spring Term
- Step 2: Prepare the study abroad report
- Step 3: Choose at least 5 photos for uploading
File formats: JPEG, GIF, PNG (Size: Minimum 500KB / Maximum 5MB)
- Step 4: Access the Online Study Report Form to submit the report (links to the online form can be found in instructions above)
In most cases, the host institution will send the official transcripts to the office which organized the study abroad program. Once your transcript has arrived, you will be notified by email to collect it.
After receiving your transcript, you may proceed to apply to ARO for credit transfer. You should complete and submit the application form to ARO for approval within one month after the study abroad period. For details, please refer to ARO website.
Share your experience
Attend HKUST Study Abroad Fair, that are held twice a year, to share your experience with your fellow students. Your experience will be valuable to students who have plans to study abroad.